Vidhi Pandya is an Indian actress who predominantly works in the television industry. She came into the limelight in 2014 for playing the charater of Imli Rajvanshi/Singh on the Colors TV show ‘Udaan.’ In October 2021, she was one of the contestants to enter the Indian reality show Bigg Boss 15.
Vidhi Pandya was born on Friday, 7 June 1996 (age 25 years; as of 2021) in Mumbai, India. Her zodiac sign is Gemini. Vidhi Pandya received her school education at St. Lawrence High School, Mumbai, India, and later, she went to Sophia college, Mumbai to pursue her graduation. 
Height (approx.): 5′ 6″
Weight (approx.): 65 kg
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Eye Colour: Black
Figure Measurements (approx.): 32-24-34
Parents & Siblings
The names of her parents are not known.
She has an elder brother named Urmil Pandya.
In 2014, Vidhi began her television career with the show Tum Aise Hi Rehna aired on Sony Entertainment TV. In this show, she played the character of Kiran Maheshwari. In the following year, she worked as a supporting actress in the Colors TV show ‘Balika Vadhu’ where she appeared as Nidhi. In 2016, she appeared on the crime thriller show of Sony Entertainment Television named Crime Patrol where she portrayed Roshni and Sophia in two episodes. She then worked in Colors TV show ‘Udaan’ as Imli Rajvanshi/Singh from 2016 to 2019. Reportedly, Vidhi was initially offered the lead role ‘Chakor’ in the show Udaan that was previously portrayed by Spandan Chaturvedi; however, things did not work out as planned, and finally, Vidhi was chosen for the role of Imli. On Colors TV show, ‘Kitchen Champion,’ she appeared as a guest in 2019. She was also seen in a lead role on episode 110 of &TV show ‘Laal Ishq.’ From 2020 to 2021, Vidhi worked for the SonyLIV show ‘Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2’ as Suman Tiwari as the lead actress. Television actress ‘Kanikka Kapur’ was replaced by Vidhi Pandya as Captain Dr Suman Tiwari in the show ‘Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2.’ In October 2021, Vidhi Pandya was invited by the Bigg Boss 15 on Colors TV show to participate as a contestant. In a conversation with India Today, she revealed her pre-planning before entering the Bigg Boss 15 house. She said,
I am extremely scared and nervous before entering the house. I genuinely don’t know what will happen on the show. I just hope I am mentally strong to surpass everything. I am talking to myself every day and making myself strong.”
She further stated,
I am not thinking too much about it. I am a believer of going with the flow. I will make strategies only when I perform some task because then I will use my mind. Other than that, I am not preparing myself for the show in any way.”
In 2018, it was rumoured like wildfire in the Indian television industry that Vidhi Pandya was dating her ‘Udaan’ show director Pawan Kumar. Following this, Pawan Kumar lost his job from the show.  As per a report by SpotboyE,
Pawan was being extremely partial to Vidhi. While monitoring the shots, he paid extra attention to her over the leads of the show. This of course didn’t go down well with other actors and it was also hampering the quality of the product.” 
Awards, Honours, Achievements
Vidhi Pandya was nominated for the ITA Award for Best Actor (Female) Popular in 2017. In 2019, she was the winner of the Golden Petal Awards For Best Supporting Actress.
- Books: One night at the call centre by Chetan Bhagat, The 3 Mistakes of My Life by Chetan Bhagat
- Actor: Shah Rukh Khan
- Film: Holiday: A Soldier Is Never Off Duty, Main Tera Hero
- TV Shows: Bigg Boss, Man vs. Wild
- Vidhi Pandya is often spotted drinking alcohol at parties and events.
- According to Vidhi Pandya, she admires Bollywood actor Shah Rukh Khan very much. Vidhi Pandya felt very excited after meeting him in 2017 on the sets of her show ‘Udaan,’ when Shah Rukh Khan and Anushka Sharma went on the small screen to promote their movie Jab Harry Met Sejal. On the sets, she considered herself Jaya Bachchan of the movie Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham who was eagerly waiting at the door for her son Shah Rukh Khan. She said after meeting him,
I actually felt like I was Jaya Bachchan from the movie Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham eagerly waiting at the door expecting Shah Rukh to enter. The entire scene ran through my head when I did something similar. I am extremely happy as my childhood dream finally came true as I got to share a hand-in-hand moment with Mr. Khan. I will cherish this moment forever in my life.”
- Vidhi Pandya has one tattoo inked on her right leg.
- As per Vidhi Pandya, she would not prefer intimate scenes on screen in her future. In a conversation with a media reporter, she said that she enjoyed her comfort zone while at work. She narrated,
Every role has to be different and difficult from all the previous work I did in my life. It should be difficult yet a bit in my comfort zone. I am not at all comfortable doing intimate scenes.”
- In her leisure time, Vidhi Pandya adores dancing and travelling to different locations. On her Instagram account, she keeps on entertaining her followers with her pictures while travelling to different destinations. In August 2021, Vidhi went on a trip to Leh with television actress Helly Shah.
- Vidhi Pandya has over 194k followers on her Instagram account.
- Vidhi Pandya frequently visits her favourite food restaurant Chaayos to eat pizzas and burgers.
- The family members of Vidhi Pandya persuaded her to participate in Bigg Boss 15 as initially, she was reluctant to join the show. In a conversation with Times Now, she revealed that firstly she thought that she was a misfit for the show. She said,
I said no I can’t do this, I’m really scared of being a part of the show. A lot went in, it took a lot of time before this really happened for me. My reaction was a no because I thought I was a misfit for this. Then after putting a lot of thought, thinking about a lot of things in different dimensions, I just felt that this is the right time and maybe I should do.”
- Several commercial products and brands are frequently promoted by Vidhi Pandya on her social media account.
- Before entering the house of Bigg Boss 15, Vidhi Pandya had a major brawl with Punjabi Singer Afsana Khan on 4 October 2021. The video was shared by Bigg Boss 15 soon after the incident on television, which was regarded as the first scuffle of the Bigg Boss 15.