Raja Shekar is an Indian actor and model who has modelled for several known national and international brands. In September 2022, Raja participated in the 6th season of the Telugu reality TV show Bigg Boss.
Raja Shekar Muthyalu was born on June 18 in Hyderabad (now in Telangana). His zodiac sign is Gemini. He holds a bachelor’s degree in commerce. 
Height (approx.): 6′ 0″
Weight (approx.): 65 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Body Measurements (approx.): Chest: 40″ Waist: 32″ Biceps: 15″
Parents & Siblings
Not much is known about his family.
Throughout his modelling career, Raja Shekar has modelled for various brands. In 2016, Raja Shekar modelled for an Indian fabric manufacturing company named Raymond.
In 2017, Raja Shekar modelled for an England-based fashion retailer named Marks & Spencer.
In September 2017, he modelled for the India-based hypermarket Big Bazaar.
In the same year, Raja Shekar took part in the India Glam Fashion Week, where he wore the clothes designed by Anggy Haif, an international fashion designer, and walked the ramp. In 2018, Raja Shekar was featured in an advertisement for the Central Mall.
In March 2018, Raja Shekar participated in a fashion show, held at Bally’s Casino, in Sri Lanka.
In the same year, Raja modelled for the American-Swedish fashion retail company named GANT.
In 2019, Raja Shekar was featured in an article published in the fashion magazine titled Vogue.
In September 2022, Raja Shekar participated in the Telugu reality TV show Bigg Boss Season 6.
- Raja Shekar is also known by his nickname Raj. 
- Raja Shekar’s hobbies include dancing and travelling.
- In 2018, Raja Shekar was listed in an article published in The Times of India as one of the most desirable Indian men.
- In 2019, Raja Shekar acted in a Telugu short film titled Prav. The short film went on to win the Telugu Short Film Award (TSFA) in the same year.
- Raja Shekar is an avid pet lover. He has two pet dogs.
- Raja Shekar consumes alcoholic beverages.