Nikitha Shiv is an Indian businesswoman. She is best known for being the wife of Indian cricketer Shreyas Gopal. In 2019 and 2020, Nikitha Shiv founded two businesses named B.A.R. Episodes and The Mana Network. She has also worked with various software companies including Dell, Zinnov, Avalon Labs.
Nikitha Shiv was born in Bengaluru, Karnataka. She completed her B.Tech. in Information and Communication Technology from Manipal Institute of Technology in 2015. 
Height (approx.): 5′ 7″
Weight (approx.): 50 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Parents & Siblings
Her mother’s name is Beena.
She has a brother. His name is not known.
Nikitha Shiv got married to an Indian cricketer Shreyas Gopal on 24 November 2021. He announced the news of their marriage on his Instagram account with a caption,
‘24.11.2021. Nikki said yes.”
She was in a relationship with the Indian cricketer Shreyas Gopal before getting married to him in 2021.
In 2015, Nikitha Shiv completed her education and started working with SteppinOut company as Head of Sales Department. In August 2015, she began working at DELL EMC as a Software Engineer. In November 2017, she worked as a CMO at Avalon Labs for ten months. Later, she worked at Calm India as its CEO. Between 2018 to 2020, she established her two business ventures named B.A.R Episodes and The Mana Network. In 2019, she worked for the upGrad company as a Consultant. In 2020, she worked as a Business Development Lead at Zinnov for eight months. She joined Louis Philippe as a Brand and Marketing Manager in September 2020.
- She has a tattoo inked on her left arm titled ‘Resilience.’
- In August 219, Nikitha Shiv was featured on the cover page of the Deccan Chronicle, an Indian English-language daily newspaper.
- Nikitha often posts pictures of her pet dog on her social media accounts. She is an avid dog lover.
- In her leisure time, Nikitha loves travelling to distant places.
- Nikitha Shiv is a fitness fanatic. She does regular exercises at the gym to improve her fitness and physical endurance.
- Nikitha Shiv was in a long term relationship with the Indian cricketer Shreyas Gopal before being getting married to him on 24 November 2021. They both got engaged on 11 August 2021. Shreyas played in the Indian Premier League for the Rajasthan Royals team in 2021. On his Twitter handle, Shreyas tweeted,
The last few years would not have been like this without you. I am very excited to take the next step with you. I am looking forward to spend life together 11.08.2021.”