Naveen Bondel is an Indian director and actor who came to the limelight in September 2022 after the release of his Kannada film Kantara.
Naveen Bondel was born on 19 November in Karnataka, India. His zodiac sign is Scorpio. After completing his schooling at Canara High School, he enrolled at Shree Gokarnanatheshwara College Of Education in Mangalore to pursue higher education. 
Height (approx.): 5′ 7″
Weight (approx.): 70 kg
Hair Colour: Salt and Pepper
Eye Colour: Hazel Green
Parents & Siblings
Not much is known about his parents.
Wife & Children
Naveen Bondel is married and has a daughter.
Naveen Bondel debuted in Sandalwood with the Kannada action thriller film Kantara, where he played the role of a demigod interpreter. The film was released on 30 September 2022. While talking about his role in the film, Naveen Bondel said that he was unaware of the role that he would be playing in the film. He further said that after he was shortlisted for the role of a demigod interpreter in Kantara, he was taken to the shooting location, which was in a forest and was asked to perform his role in front of the camera. According to Naveen Bondel, Rishab Shetty, the director of the film, was not impressed by his acting skills initially and personally mentored and helped him in refining his acting skills. Talking about it, he said,
I was first asked to remove my mustache, for which I agreed. And then I was asked to come to Pilikula, and then I was taken to a Kundapura forest for a shoot. I never knew what was my character. After my makeover, I was asked to perform in front of the camera. Rishab Sir was not impressed with my acting at first, but then he taught me like a teacher teaches its student. The way he directs the film is brilliant, it’s just like how one teaches small kids, he used to explain things to us.”
- Before working in Kantara, Naveen was employed as a bus conductor in Karnataka.
- In 2016, Naveen Bondel appeared in a Kannada music video Buddhi Shali Tulu.
- In 2021, Naveen Bondel appeared in a Kannada stage show titled Kopparige.
- Naveen Bondel has also worked as an artist in the Tuluvere Tudar Kala Tanda.
- While giving an interview, Naveen Bondel said that his hazel green eyes were a gift from god and helped him in his role in Kantara. Talking about it, he said,
My eyes are my greatest gift. Of god. They have helped me a lot in bagging this role. I hope they will aid me in the future roles as well. It was because them that I could do justice to the character in the film.”
- He is also known by his other name Nadeen Bondel.