Mitali Mayekar is an Indian movie and TV actor known for playing the role of Irrfan Khan‘s daughter Gunja in the movie Billu Barber (2009) as a child actor which was also her debut film.
Mitali Mayekar was born on Wednesday, 11 September 1996 (age 27 years; as of 2023) in Dadar, Mumbai, Maharashtra. Her zodiac sign is Virgo. Mitali had a passion for acting from an early age and got enrolled in Vidya Patwardhan’s Acting School when she was only 9 years old. After completing her schooling at Balmohan Vidyamandir, Mumbai, she graduated in Mass Communication from Ramnarain Ruia Autonomous College of Science and Arts, Matunga, Mumbai.
Height (approx.): 5′ 4″
Weight (approx.): 56 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements (approx.): 34-28-34
Parents & Siblings
Mitali’s father Uday Mayekar is an entrepreneur while her mother Sujata Mayekar is a homemaker.
She also has a younger sibling Shreya Daflapurkar (stylist, blogger, and entrepreneur.)
Husband & Children
Mitali is married to the TV Actor Siddharth Chandekar. The couple got engaged in 2019 and tied the knot in Pune on Thursday, 21 January 2021.
Mitali was dating her boyfriend Siddharth Chandekar since 2017 until they tied the knot in 2021.
She follows Hinduism and is an ardent devotee of Lord Ganesha.
She debuted in the Bollywood film industry when she was just a child. Her first role was Gunja in Piryadarshini’s Billu Barber (2009.)
She also did an international short film Crossings. Her debut in Marathi film was in 2016 with the film Yaari Dosti.
Mitali debuted her career as a child artist in 2008 with Asambhav as Dr. Samant’s daughter and then starred in 2009 as Malvika in Bhargavi Chirmuley and Sai Tamhankar starrer Anubandh.
In 2011, she made an appearance in Unch Maza Zoka in the role of Ahilya. She became popular with her appearance in the Zee Yuva series Freshers (2016) as Sayali Bankar. She also participated in a Marathi dance reality show called Maharashtracha Favourite Dancer and reached the semi-finals.
She also featured in Zee5’s Sex, Drugs & Theatre (2019) in the role of Rewa.
Awards, Honours, Achievements
- Best Influencer Actress Award at DIA Lokmat Digital Influencer Awards (2021)
- She has a colorful balloon tattoo on her bicep.
- On her other bicep, she has an oak tree done with black ink.
- She has a tattoo of mountains on one of her ankles. On the other ankle, she has a wave.
- She has a small heart outline tattoo on her pointer finger.
- Mitali also has the Instagram logo on her wrist.
- Mitali has a text tattoo on the side of her wrist with the words ‘Always’ with a symbol of deathly Hallows which is a dedication to Alan Rickman (English actor.)
- She has inked a portrait of her pet dog Dora with a tiny heart on her ankle.
- Snack: Maggi
- Food: Anything junk 
- Movie: Disney Pixar’s Coco (2017), Dil Dhadakne Do (2015)
- Hobbies: Spend time in nature, photography, music, traveling, and reading
- Indian Sweet Dish: Besan Ladoo
- Dialogue: Farhan’s dialogue from Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara (2011) “Lekin dost mujhe Majnu bulate hain.” 
- Song: Lag Jaa Gale (Lata Mangeshkar)
- Actress: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra
- Actors: Ranveer Singh, Ranbir Kapoor
Mitali has a Mahindra Thar
- She is an animal lover and has a pet Labrador dog named Dora.
- Mitali has grown up watching the Harry Potter series and reading books. She is a huge fan and has a whole collection of books.
- Mitali met her husband at an event where she went to promote her TV series after which they started talking on Instagram. After a few things happened in their personal lives, they became really close. She feels that her love isn’t anything extraordinary but very basic yet filmy. 
- She is a huge Maggi lover and she admits that besides taste, it is also because she is lazy and Maggi is quick to make. It is also her favorite nighttime snack. 
- She confessed to being a huge Taylor Swift fan.
- Mitali is known for ditching her plans with friends. She once embarrassingly confessed that it is all due to tiredness from work. 
- While Mitali does not always get the time, she likes to bake and cook. She also has a wall at her home dedicated to cooking.
- Mitali has a big sweet tooth and loves to eat things made out of chocolate.
- She is best friends with Juilee Joglekar (an Indian actress and singer.)
- The actress confessed that she hates talking on the phone. She prefers texting and would only get on calls if it is something important.
- Mitali loves to sleep and hates when anyone wakes her up while she is sleeping. 
- In an interview, Mitali admitted that her first crush was Shah Rukh Khan. She had a crush on him since she was 3 years old. 
- She smokes and drinks alcohol occasionally.
- She has grown up reading Roal Dahl, especially Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Matilda.