Miesha Iyer is an Indian actor, model, video jockey, and reality show host. She is known for her participation as a contestant in various Indian TV reality shows including Bigg Boss 15.
Miesha Iyer was born on Wednesday, 5 April 1994 (age 27 years; as of 2021) with the zodiac sign Aries. She was born and brought up in Mumbai, where she completed her schooling at the Mary Immaculate Girls High School. Miesha attended the Amity University of Mumbai to pursue her graduation. 
Height (approx.): 5′ 7″
Hair Colour: Black (She colours her hair often)
Eye Colour: Dark Grey
Parents & Siblings
Her father is a businessman, while her mother, Sakshi Iyer, works in the fashion industry.
Husband & Children
She is unmarried and has no children.
- Reportedly, Miesha was in a relationship with a Mumbai-based businessman but she herself never confirmed the news. 
- In 2018, Miesha was rumoured to be dating her fellow Ace of Space season 1 contestant Pratik Sehajpal, who is an actor, model, and fitness trainer. They both were also seen together contesting in Bigg Boss 15 in 2021.  Talking about their relationship in an interview, Miesha said,
Pratik and I have done the show together and even after the show we were in touch for a while and then we weren’t. So it was always on and off because we both also got busy with our life and other work projects. But I would say that we are friends and that’s the rapport we share and for me, Pratik is still a friend.”
- The reality show star was also connected to ex-Roadie Ashish Bhatia – a dancer, actor, and rapper, who was her fellow contestant and partner in Splitsvilla season 12; however, both have repeatedly denied all such rumours. 
Meisha Iyer got her career break as a model through a beauty pageant when she was 21 years old following which she started participating in more beauty pageants. Being a model, Iyer has always shown interest in fashion, and she is associated with fashion platforms like Myntra, where people follow her style. In 2017, the model made her acting debut with a web series, Hadh, produced by well-known filmmaker Vikram Bhatt and directed by Sidhant Sachdev. The series was streamed on YouTube and actor Abhinav Sharma was Miesha’s co-star in it.  Next year, Iyer made her debut as a reality TV contestant by appearing in the first season of MTV’s reality TV show “Ace of Space” in 2018. She was among the top five contenders in the show. Iyer then went on to host season two of Ace of Space next year. In 2020, Miesha was again seen in MTV’s another reality show “Splitsvilla.” She participated in the 12th season of the show alongside her rumoured connection Ashish Bhatia as her partner, and the couple was declared the first runner-up. 
In a year, Meisha’s career took flight after she was roped in by Colors TV to feature in the 15th season of the famous TV reality show “Bigg Boss,” hosted by Bollywood actor Salman Khan. The show helped Miesha become popular in the television industry. When asked about going in the show, Miesha said in an interview, 
You can’t say no to Bigg Boss. It is such a big opportunity. When I was offered I was like yes! yes! and was super grateful. I don’t think you can go prepared to a show like Bigg Boss because whatever you’ll prepare uska ulta ho sakta hai. I am going to be spontaneous and raw. And jo hoga, dekha jayega.”
Filed Complaint Against Her Ex-Boyfriend
Miesha was allegedly in a relationship with a Mumbai-based businessman’s son, which ended on a bad note. After their breakup, she filed a complaint against him in the police station for harassing, stalking, and extorting her. She also shot a video clip with Voot called Break-up diary in which Miesha dropped hints that the person was her boyfriend since school days. 
Accused of Body-Shaming Fellow Splitsvilla Contestant
When Miesha was on MTV Splitsvilla 12 in 2020, she, along with two other female contestants, was accused of body shaming one of her fellow Splitsvillian, Aahna Sharma in one of the episodes of the show. Following the incident, Aahna’s mother criticised all three of them on social media. This prompted Miesha to post on her social media as well. She revealed in her post, which is now deleted, that Aahna Sharma had also body-shamed another Splitsvilla contestant, Arshiya Arshi.  
- In November 2019, Miesha won the “Best Host on Web” award for hosting season 2 of the MTV show “Ace of Space.”
- Miesha Iyer follows a non-vegetarian diet, and according to some reports, she is a chain smoker.  
- According to her Instagram posts, Meisha is an avid traveller as she often posts pictures and videos of her journeys to different locations. Miesha is also a dancer and an expert swimmer.
- Meisha has appeared in various TV commercials including the one in which she appeared alongside Bollywood actor Ranbir Kapoor.
- She knows several languages including English, Hindi, Marathi, Kannada, Tamil, and Malayalam.