Mehreen Qazi is an Indian Physician who hit the headlines and came into the limelight on 3 July 2022 when she got engaged to IAS Athar Aamir Khan, the second topper of the 2015 UPSC batch and ex-husband of IAS Tina Dabi. Mehreen Qazi holds a UK Licence and Board Certification in Internal Medicine.
Mehreen Qazi was born on Wednesday, 20 January 1993 (age 29 years; as of 2022) in Srinagar, India. her zodiac sign is Aquarius. Soon after completing her school education, Mehreen Qazi attended Queen Mary College at the University of London to pursue a PGDIP in Obstetrics and Medical Gynaecology. She then pursued Post Graduation Diploma in Clinical Cosmetology, Medicine from Universität Greifswald, the University of London where she earned a Fellowship in Aesthetic Medicine (FAM). Thereafter, Mehreen Qazi joined Ambedkar University, Delhi to pursue a Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree. Later, she completed a Bachelor of Medicine and surgery, Medicine degree from Baba Farid University of Health & Medical Sciences, Faridkot.
Height (approx.): 5′ 9″
Weight (approx.): 60 kg
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Parents & Siblings
Her mother’s name is Razia Qazi.
Mehreen Qazi has a brother named Zaid Qazi.
Mehreen Qazi is not married.
Mehreen Qazi was in a relationship with IAS Athar Amir Khan before getting engaged to him on 3 July 2022.
Mehreen Qazi was nominated as the Brand Ambassador of Bakson’s Homoeopathy, New Delhi as an A
- She also goes by the names Maina and Mehar.
- Mehreen Qazi is a social media influencer. She regularly advertises women-related products ver 2 million people follow her on Instagram. regularly shares her pictures and videos on social media.
- Several countries across the globe often invite Dr Mehreen Qazi to attend and deliver lectures at Cancer-based conferences and seminars.
- Mehreen Qazi shared a picture with IAS Athar Amir Khan on one of her social media accounts with the caption #engagement soon after exchanging rings on 3 July 2022.
- Athar Aamir Khan, the second topper of the 2015 UPSC exam, got married in 2018 to Tina Dabi, the topper of the 2015 UPSC exam. They mutually got divorced in 2020. On 22 April 2022, Tina Dabi got married to an IAS Pradeep Gawande.