Maria Ryaboshapka is a Ukrainian actress and model. She is best known for playing the role of ‘Natasha’ in Disney+ Hotstar’s spy saga “Special OPS 1.5: The Himmat Story” (2021).
Maria Ryaboshapka was born on Saturday, 10 May 1997 (age 24 years; as of 2021) in Kyiv, Ukraine. Her zodiac sign is Taurus. She did her schooling at Kyiv’s School Number 23 (Школа № 23). In 2008, she joined Kyiv State Choreographic School (KSHU) to learn ballet dancing. In 2020, Maria pursued a course in performing arts (actor of theater and cinema) at Kyiv National I. K. Karpenko-Kary Theatre, Cinema and Television University. 
Height: 5′ 6″
 Weight: 52 Kg
Hair Colour: Dark Blonde
Eye Colour: Hazel Green
Figure Measurements (approx.): 32-26-32
Not much is known about her parents & siblings.
She belongs to a Slavic/Eastern European family. 
Maria Ryaboshapka started her acting career in 2018 with the co-production film of Ukraine, Poland, Hungary, Lithuania, and Italy “Air.” The film was premiered worldwide in October 2018 during a program of the Rome International Film Festival.
In the same year, she bagged the role of ‘Malgorzata’ in the Ukrainian film “Eter.”
In 2021, she was shortlisted to play the role of ‘Natasha’ in Disney+ Hotstar’s spy saga “Special OPS 1.5: The Himmat Story” (2021).
She has a self-titled YouTube channel which was created in 2014. The channel has only 183 subscribers (as of 2021).
- Maria loves travelling and reading books in her leisure time.
- Ryaboshapka smokes and drinks quite often.
- Maria is fluent in three languages- Ukrainian, English, and Russian.
- Maria is a great dancer. She is trained in many dance forms like Classical, Ballet, Polka, Waltz, Ballroom, Cabaret, Tango, and Folklore.
- She is good at sports like Horseriding, Pilates, Yoga, Gymnastics, Ice skating, Martial Arts, Pool, and Table Tennis.