Itishree Murmu is an Indian bank employee who works at UCO bank. She is known for being the daughter of the Indian politician Draupadi Murmu
Itishree Murmu was born in Rairangpur, Odisha.
She attended the Suryadatta Institute of Management and Mass Communication (SIMMC), Pune.
Height (approx.): 5′ 3″
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Black
She was born in an Adivasi family in Jharkhand.
Parents & Siblings
Her father, Shyam Charan Murmu, was a bank officer, who died on 1 August 2014 due to a prolonged illness. Her mother, Draupadi Murmu, is an Indian politician, who was selected as BJP’s candidate for the 2022 President’s election. She had two brothers, and one of her brothers’ was Laxman Murmu. On 25 October 2009, Laxman died under mysterious circumstances, and her second brother died on 2 January 2013, in a road accident.
Husband & Children
On 6 March 2015, she got married to Ganesh Chandra Hembram. The couple has a daughter.
- Food: Maggie Noodles, Pasta, Momos
- Beverage: Tea
- Fruit: Mango
- Itishree is working as a bank employee at UCO Bank in Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
- She loves travelling and reading books in her leisure time.
- She is an avid animal lover. She has shared a video of her pet bunny on her Instagram account.
- In June 2022, she talked about her mother’s reaction when she got a call from Prime Minister Narendra Modi on being selected as the candidate for President’s election from BJP. Itishree said,
We got a from Prime Minister Modi. Whatever he said, but mother fell silent after that. There were tears in her eyes, she could not say anything. After a while, I could just say thank you and that too with great difficulty.”