Gori Nagoriis an Indian dancer who is popular with the name Rajasthani and Haryanvi Shakira in India. She was one of the contestants of the Indian reality shows Bigg Boss Season 16 in October 2022. The show was aired on Colors channel.
Gori Nagori was born Taslima Bano on Tuesday, 11 June 1990 (age 32 years; as of 2022) in Nagaur, Rajasthan, India.  Her real name is Gori Malik.  Her zodiac sign is Gemini. She completed her school education at Ghotiya Higher Secondary School, Nagaur, Rajasthan. Later, she pursued a graduate degree at Jai Narayan Vyas University, in Jodhpur, Rajasthan. According to Gori Nagori, she liked dancing since childhood and began practising dancing while watching it on television. In a media interview, she disclosed that her family was against her decision to become a dancer and used to scold, abuse, and lock her in a room so that she could not learn to dance. She added in the same discussion that the people around her began telling her that her dance was vulgar and showed her bad character. She recalled,
My family was dead set against me dancing and even people around us told me how it’s vulgar, and that it shows my bad character. However, I have never taken any of the criticism seriously and thus continued with my plans. I started getting small shows, which soon became big. I have always fought against people’s perception towards performers.”
However, she kept on practising dancing steps at home and began performing at local dancing shows on namy popular Rajasthani and Haryanvi songs. Gradually, she received immense popularity in the two states.
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Weight (approx.): 60 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements (approx.): 35-30-35
Parents & Siblings
Her father’s name is Khalu Malik. Gori Nagori has three siblings, two brothers and a sister. The name of one of her brothers is Ikka Malik. Her sister’s name is Aashu Malik.
Husband & Children
Gori Nagori is not married.
Gori Nagori is in a relationship with Sunny Chaudhary.
Gori Nagori follows the Muslim religion. 
On 22 September 2018, Gori Nagori danced to the superhit Haryanvi song titled Le Photo Le,” which was sung by Rajasthani singer Nilu Rangili. Soon after the release of the song, the video of the song garnered over 120 million within a week. Later, Gori Nagori appeared in many famous Rajasthani and Haryanvi songs including Mahre Gaam Ka Pani (2021), Teri Meri Baat Bigad Jayegi (2021), Balma (2021), Saint (2020), Ganderi (2020), Chuni Gotedaar (2022), and Lahariyo (2022).
- Gori Nagori is famous for giving bold dancing performances in her shows. In 2017, the student union of Rajasthan University invited Gori Nagori as a guest dancer for an inauguration event. The Mahant of Salasar Dham and the parents of the students were present to attend the occasion held at the college. At the end of the show, Goti Nagori gave a bold dance performance on the show, which made the parents and the Mahant bow in shame.
In 2022, Gori Nagori participated in the Indian reality show Bigg Boss Season 16 as a contestant.
Gori Nagori owns a Royal Enfield.
Gori Nagori owns a Scorpio.
- She also goes by the name Rajasthani and Haryanvi Shakira. 
- According to Gori Nagori, in her childhood, she was influenced by Shakira, a Colombian dancer and used to watch Shakira’s songs and dance moves on television. Gori Nagori began practising the same steps as Shakira and started imitating her. Later, Gori Nagori began dancing like Shakira in her dancing shows. Since then, her dancing style is often compared to the dance of Colombian singer Shakira. With the passage of time, Gori Nagori earned huge popularity with the name Rajasthani and Haryanvi Shakira in India.
- Gori Nagori’s dancing style is similar to the style of Haryanvi dancer Sapna Choudhary, and Gori Nagori frequently shares the stage on many occasions.
- Reportedly, Gori Nagori is a compassionate animal lover. She has a pet cat and dogs at home. Once, in a media interview, she revealed that she was a fitness enthusiast and goes to the gym regularly. Apart from her dancing skills, Gori Nagori is also a versatile Haryanavi singer. In the same conversation, she added that she loves riding her bike in her leisure time.
- In October 2022, Gori Nagori entered the Bigg Boss Season 16 house as a contestant. In a media conversation, she disclosed that she used to watch Shahnaz Gill, Rakhi Sawant, Shilpa Shinde, Hina Khan, and Manveer Gurjar in the previous episodes of Bigg Boss. She said,
I will name many people. I have watched many seasons and in the last season I really liked Rakhi Sawant. Earlier, I used to love Shahnaz Gill, ‘Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain’ actress Shilpa Shinde. Hina Khan and Manveer Gurjar were also my favourites.”
- On 3 October 2022, in an interview with a media house, Gori Nagori told that in many Indian societies, woman dancers were looked down upon many times. In the same conversation, she added that the word dancer was considered bad and disgusting. Gori Nagori described,
Dancers’ are still looked down upon in a society and the word dancer is considered bad and disgusting things are said to them. I would get calls from people asking how come she become a dancer despite being a ‘muslim’.”