Deepakshi Mishra is an Indian producer who gained popularity for marrying the famous television actor Vishal Vashishtha.
Deepakshi Mishra was born on Monday, 16 October 1989 (age 32 years; as of 2021) in Kolkata. Her zodiac sign is Libra. She completed her schooling at The Heritage School, Kolkata. She did Bachelor`s in Communication and Media studies and Psychology at Mount Carmel College (MCC), Bangalore and she also pursued a diploma at DA – Film School. 
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Weight (approx.): 60 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Parents & Siblings
The name of her parents is not known. She has a younger brother whose name is Amitabh Mishra.
Husband & Children
Deepakshi got married to actor Vishal Vashishtha on 14 November 2021.
She was in a relationship with Vishal Vashishtha for a long time before they got married.
- Deepakshi`s eating habits includes eating non-vegetarian food.
- She likes to travel and cook as a part of her hobby.
- She was featured in a music video named ‘Uske Bina.’ The video also included her husband Vishal.
- She also appeared in a YouTube video ‘Things you shouldn’t say to your partner’ (2020) for channel ‘Filtercopy’ opposite her husband Vishal.
- While she travels she often clicks pictures of animals, locations, clouds, etc, and posts them on Instagram.
- In 2020, some of the pictures clicked by her were exhibited at India lost and found event in Kala Ghoda Arts Festival in 2020.
- She is often seen drinking at some events and posts pictures on social media.