Chandni Sharma is an Indian actress and model. In 2014, she has crowned Indian Princess. She is known for playing a supporting role named Ishani Raisinghania in Colors TV’s thriller series ‘Ishq Mein Marjawan 2.’
Chandni Sharma was born on 23 December in Gohar village, Mandi, Himachal Pradesh. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn. She did her schooling and engineering in electronics and communications in Chandigarh. Later, she did MBA in marketing.  She used to take part in skits, dance, plays, and other extracurricular activities in school and college. She wanted to be an actress since childhood. According to her, she chose modelling as a stepping stone to fulfilling her dream of becoming an actress. After completing her studies in 2014, she moved from Chandigarh to Mumbai.
Height (approx.): 5′ 6″
Weight (approx.): 60kg
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Body Measurements (approx.): 34-28-34
She belongs to a Hindu family in Gohar village, Mandi, Himachal Pradesh.
Parents & Siblings
Her father, Gulabchand Sharma, is an engineer. She has an elder brother, who is an engineer, and an elder sister.
Beauty pageant and modelling
After winning the Indian Princess title in 2014, she represented India in Miss Intercontinental. In 2015, she participated in the Miss Tourism Queen of the Year International 2015 held in Malaysia, where she won the Miss Gintell Fitness award and Dream Girl of the Year International award. She has modelled for fashion brands including the clothing brand Bunaai. In 2016, she was the only Indian model to walk in New York Fashion Week; she walked the runway for the Indian fashion designer Archana Kochhar.
She debuted as an actor when she was in 10th standard. She appeared in a music video for a Punjabi song. In 2018, she appeared in the music video for the Punjabi song ‘Nakhre Da Mull’ by Gurpinder Panag. In February 2019, she appeared in the music video for the song ‘Kaleere’ by Ahen. In July 2019, she performed in the music video for the song ‘Jaguar,’ by Ankit Rajput and Sandy Nayak, with Jay Bhanushali. In August 2019, she was cast opposite actor Shakti Arora in a music video for the song ‘Adhoore Adhoore’ by Shree D and Aakanksha Sharma.
In July 2020, she debuted with Colors TV’s thriller series ‘Ishq Mein Marjawan 2.’
In March 2021, she appeared in Voot Select’s ‘Ishq Mein Marjawan 2: Naya Safar’ in which she played the role of Ishani Raisinghania. She was cast in a lead role as Akanksha Awasthi in Sony TV’s drama series ‘Kaamnaa,’ which was released in November 2021.
In 2019, she debuted with the film ‘Darklight’ directed by Mayur Hardas; she was cast in a lead role as Saina.
The film was screened at Montgomery International Film Festival 2019, Asian Film Festival Barcelona 2019, and Kolkata International Film Festival 2019.
- Won the Indian Princess title in 2014
- Won Miss Gintell Fitness award in 2015
- Won Dream Girl of the Year International award in 2015
- Designer: Manish Malhotra, Sabyasachi Mukherjee
- Brand: Chanel
- Actor(s): Shah Rukh Khan, Prabhas
- Chandni gave her first audition for STAR One’s TV show ‘Geet- Hui Sabse Parayi,’ released in 2010.
- Her first salary was Rs 10,000, which she earned from acting in a Punjabi song’s music video; she spent all the money on shopping.
- In an interview, she talked about how people know her as a TV actress although, she never watched TV while growing up. She said,
I realised the popularity of television when I did my first show. In Ishq Mein Marjawan, I played the role of a vamp. And then people used to ask my family members whether I was like that in real life too! When I was growing up I may not have watched television, but I could see that my mother loved watching the shows. When I started going to college in Chandigarh, I got inclined towards Korean drama series.” 
- She is trained in horseriding.
- She often consumes alcohol and likes to drink red wine.
- She likes to listen to old Hindi songs.
- In an interview, she said if she had a chance to invade one celebrity’s handbag then she would like to check Malaika Arora‘s bag; she said, she wanted to know the secret behind Malaika Arora’s flushed cheeks and youthful skin.
- She considers the Kardashian sisters, Beyoncé, Jennifer Lopez, and Malaika Arora as her style icons.
- She has a belly piercing.
- In an interview, she revealed that if she was stranded on an island and she had to take only one thing with her then she would take sunscreen.