Atisha Naik is an Indian actress who primarily appears in the Marathi entertainment industry. In 2023, she came into the limelight after appearing in the Disney+ Hotstar series Taaza Khabar in which she played the role of Aai (Vasya’s mother).
Atisha Naik was born on Friday, 22 March 1968 (age 55 years; as of 2022) in Mumbai, Maharashtra. His zodiac sign is Aries. Fascinated by acting since childhood, Atisha, at the age of eight, started her career in acting.
Height (approx.): 5′ 3″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Atisha belongs to a Marathi-speaking family in Mumbai.
Parents & Siblings
There is not much information available about Atisha Naik’s family.
Atisha Naik is unmarried.
Atisha Naik follows Hinduism. 
At the age of eight, Atisha made her acting debut as a child artist with the play Good Bye Doctor. Subsequently, Atisha has appeared in many Marathi theatrical productions. In 2015, she appeared Shevgyachya Shenga, a Marathi play.
In 2018, she appeared in the theatre play Ashi hi Shyamchi Aai.
In 2019, she appeared in the Marathi play Majhi Maay Sarsoti. Atisha has acted in many theatrical productions like Sorry Wrong Number, Sakharam Binder, Gidhade, Suryachi Pille, Varyavarchi Varat, Jaubai Jorat, Vijay Dinanath Chauhan, and Dili Supari Baykochi.
In 1999, Atisha made her television debut with the Marathi-language show Abhalmaya, which was aired on Alpha TV Marathi.
In 2008, she appeared in the TV show Ek Packet Umeed in which she played the role of Sundari. In 2014, she worked in the Marathi TV show Hasa Chakat Fu in which she played a supporting role. Subsequently, Atisha has appeared in many television shows like Ghadlay Bighadlay (1999), Ya Gojirwanya Gharat (2006), Madhu Ithe An Chandra Tithe (2011), Dilya Ghari Tu Sukhi Raha (2011), Swapnanchya Palikadale (2010), Fu Bai Fu (2010), Ghadge & Suun (2017), Bun Maska (2016), Pudhcha Paaul (2011), and Sundara Manamadhe Bharli (2020).
In 2003, Atisha made her film debut with the Marathi film Nishkalank in which she played the role of Shobha Aunty.
In 2004, she worked in the Marathi film Wrong Mauritius in which she played the role of Shaila. Subsequently, Atisha has appeared in many Marathi films like Manthan: Ek Amrut Pyala (2006), Ek Daav Sansaracha (2007), Deool (2011), and We Are On Houn Jau Dya (2013).
In 2003, Atisha made her film debut with the Hindi film Praan Jaye Par Shaan Na Jaye in which she played the role of Elaichi. Atisha has appeared in many Hindi films like Wake Up Sid (2009), Lafangey Parindey (2010), City of Dreams (2021), and Gangubai Kathiawadi (2022).
In 2023, Atisha made her digital debut with the Disney+ Hotstar series Taaza Khabar in which she played the role of Aai.
- In an interview, Atisha Naik shared her experience of playing a negative role in the Marathi show Pudhcha Paaul (2011) and the audience reaction she received. During the same discussion, Atisha said that she used to obtain various hate messages for playing the role of an antagonist. She said,
You don’t always end up getting positive messages from your fans. Earlier, I have received so many hate messages and texts that I have lost count of. But then I avoid them. I know that those texts are not for me but for the character that I am playing. There have been some instances where I had to react to some text messages, and I have always stood for myself when I had to face such situations. I believe that the audience is smart enough to take one serial at a time. They won’t judge you by your role but only by your performance.”
- In 2018, Atisha made a guest appearance in the Colors Marathi reality show Big Boss Marathi Season One.
- In 2018, Atisha won the Attention Catching Actress Award for her Marathi theatrical production Ashi Hi Shyamchi Aai at the Sanskruti Kaladarpan Award Ceremony.
- Atisha is also a college mentor. She mentors film students at the MGM College of Journalism & Mass Communication. 
- Atisha is an avid dog lover and she often posts various pictures of feeding stray dogs on her social media handles. She has also adopted two pet dogs on the sets of her show and one at her house. In an interview, Atisha talked about this and said,
I am very fond of dogs. I also have a dog at home. We have three dogs on set. A dog was coming on the set. I named him ‘Bandya’. A few days later another dog arrived; This was his girlfriend. So I named her ‘Bubli’. And then came a third one, very quiet. So I named her ‘Manjula’. There are currently three dogs around me on our sets.”
- She has a tattoo of an owl on her left upper arm.