Aishwarya Sushmita is an Indian actress, model, singer, belly dancer, and former national-level badminton player. She is well known for playing the role of ‘Karishma’ in Disney+ Hotstar’s spy saga “Special OPS 1.5: The Himmat Story” (2021).
Aishwarya Sushmita was born on Tuesday, 12 July 1994 (age 27 years; as of 2021) in Darbhanga, Bihar. Her zodiac sign is Cancer.
Aishwarya grew up in Darbhanga and completed her class 10 from a school in Bihar. She then went to Banasthali Vidyapith, Vanasthali, Rajasthan, to pursue her classes 11 and 12. In her teenage, Aishwarya was a tomboy. She aspired to become an IAS officer since childhood and did her graduation and post-graduation in Philosophy from Indraprastha College for Women, Delhi University.   In her college days, Aishwarya was good at sports and was a national-level badminton player. While in the final year of her college, Aishwarya participated in Campus Princess 2015, a beauty pageant that scouts for potential beauty queens, and got shortlisted from her college. She then moved to Mumbai and received one week of training for the final round. She made it to the Top 6 and was subsequently eliminated from the contest. After Aishwarya returned to Delhi, her father and sisters convinced her to pursue a career in modelling.
 Height: 5′ 9″
Weight (approx.): 55 Kg
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Figure Measurements (approx.): 32-28-32
Parents & Siblings
Aishwarya’s father, Narayan Verma, is an employee at the State Bank of India. Her mother, Neeta Verma, is a homemaker. She has two elder sisters, Ruchi Verma and Richa Verma. One of her sisters is a fashion designer and the other one is pursuing a career in singing.
Aishwarya started her career as a model in 2015 with Campus Princess. Through Campus Princess, Aishwarya qualified for the Miss North India beauty pageant in 2016 and was crowned Miss Congeniality in the contest.
She then signed up with a Delhi-based modelling agency and did a few print advertisements. In the same year, she auditioned for the modelling reality TV show NDTV Good Times Kingfisher Supermodels 3 and got shortlisted.
Aishwarya won the show and subsequently bagged the opportunity to shoot for the Kingfisher Calendar with four other girls in Seychelles.
In 2021, she played the role of ‘Karishma’ in Disney+ Hotstar’s spy saga “Special OPS 1.5: The Himmat Story” (2021).
Aishwarya is the brand ambassador of Pretty Secrets, a lingerie brand.
As a model, she has worked for many popular fashion designers like Anita Dongre, Reynu Taandon, Manav Gangwani, Manish Malhotra, and Rahul Khanna.
Aishwarya has walked the ramp at various fashion shows like “Lakme Fashion Week,” “India Fashion Week,” and “Blenders Pride Fashion Tour.”
Sushmita has also been featured on the covers of magazines like Graze India and New Woman India.
- Food: Pizza
- Beverage: Green Tea
- Actress(es): Deepika Padukone, Sonam Kapoor, Marilyn Monroe
- Fashion Photographer: Atul Kasbekar
- Quote: “Strive not to be a success, but rather be of value” by Albert Einstien
- Aishwarya loves to paint, travel, and play badminton in her leisure time.
- She is a bike enthusiast.
- Aishwarya is very particular about her fitness and works out daily for at least 30 minutes. Her workout regimen includes cardio, running, and yoga.
- She follows a non-vegetarian diet. 
- Sushmita is a dog lover and has a pet dog named Mario.
- Aishwarya is a social drinker.
- Her name is an amalgamation of former Miss World Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and former Miss Universe Sushmita Sen‘s names. In an interview, while talking about the same, Aishwarya said,
I was born in 1994. My parents were really inspired by them as they were crowned Miss World and Miss Universe in the same year. They were confused about whether to call me Aishwarya or Sushmita. In their confusion, they decided it’s perfectly fine if they use both names.”
- Her friends and family members fondly call her Ash, Sush, and Ashmita.