Aditi Ravi is an Indian model-turned-actress who appears in Malayalam films. She is best known for her roles in Alamara (2017) and Aadhi (2018).
Aditi Ravi was born on Monday, 15 March 1993 (age 30 years, as of 2023) in Puthukkad, Thrissur, Kerala. She pursued a bachelor’s degree in Functional English at Christ College, Irinjalakuda, Thrissur. Aditi was a college student when she made her modelling debut in a commercial for The Times of India.  In an interview, she revealed about 300 people were selected for the advertisement, and she met people who turned out to be influential in her modelling career and then went on to become the lead in several advertisement campaigns.
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Hair Colour: Black (dyed brown)
Eye Colour: Black
Aditi Ravi belongs to a middle-class rural family in Puthukkad, Thrissur, Kerala.  She later relocated to Kochi, Kerala.
Parents & Siblings
Her father, Ravi, worked at Saudi Airlines and her mother, Geetha, was a homemaker. Aditi has a brother, Rakesh, and a sister, Rakhi.
In an interview, Aditi said that her brother is her biggest supporter and who had been with her since she began her acting career. She added that when she made it clear that she wanted to pursue acting, Rakesh quit his job as a software professional and started accompanying her to auditions and shooting locations. His determination and moral support were the main reasons for her success as an actress.
In 2014, she made her debut in the Malayalam film industry with Saji Surendran’s directorial Angry Babies in Love in a supporting role. Aditi was cast in ‘Beware of Dogs’ (2014) and played the role of Teena. In 2015, she made her debut in the Tamil film industry with A. L. Vijay’s directorial Idhu Enna Maayam.
In 2015, she was cast in the Asif Ali starrer ‘Kohinoor.’ Aditi was announced as the lead heroine in ‘Alamara’ (2017); Aditi played the character of ‘Swati’ opposite Sunny Wayne who portrayed the role of ‘Arun Pavithran.’ She played the lead heroine in Joshy Thomas Pulickal’s campus movie, Naam, which was supposed to be released earlier than Alamara; for some reason, the release was pushed to 2018, with Alamara becoming her first movie to release in which she played the lead heroine. She did a cameo in the Malayalam drama Udaharanam Sujatha (2017); she played the role of adult Athira Krishnan. Aditi was the lead heroine in ‘Chembarathipoo’ released in 2017, her brother, Rakesh, composed the music for the film.  In 2018, she was cast as one of the lead actors in Jeethu Joseph’s Aadhi; she played the role of Anjana.
Aditi played the lead role in Kuttanadan Marpappa (2018), a commercial success at the Kerala box office. Aditi was cast as the lead heroine in Pathaam Valavu, released in 2021; her performance as Seetha in the film was widely appreciated. In 2021, Aditi was one of the lead actors in Jeethu Joseph’s mystery thriller ’12th Man.’ Aditi was cast as Renuka in the 2022 black comedy film ‘Peace,’ which won positive critical reviews.
Aditi had featured in Yelove Music’s Malayalam melodic album ‘Yelove’ released in 2014. The album was a massive hit on YouTube, and the song ‘Moovanthi Chayum Neram’ featuring Aditi and singer Siddharth Menon (Thaikkudam Bridge) became one of the trending videos in India. In 2015, she appeared on Yami (You are magical inside), released under the banner of Yelove Music.
In 2014, she appeared in the Malayalam short film ‘Ellam Theppu’ and played the role of Suhra. She was cast in the 2021 Malayalam language short film ‘Ente Narayanikku,’ it became a hit on YouTube, and her performance was noticed.
- Aditi Ravi owns a Hyundai Venue.
- Cricketer: MS Dhoni
- Dress: Saree
- In an interview, she revealed that she would only venture into the Tamil film industry after cementing her place in the Malayalam film industry with some good characters.
- In 2019, she was nominated for Best Character Actress at the 21st Asianet Film Awards for her performance in Kuttanadan Marpappa.
- In an interview, she revealed that she is a foodie and loves rice and chocolate. She added that she would follow a diet or practice exercise to keep her shape if needed. 
- Aditi wanted to open her own film production company, apart from acting. 
- In an interview, Aditi said she wanted to have an arranged-romantic wedding. 
- In an interview, she revealed that since childhood, she had been an admirer of Mohanlal and Shalini (Baby Shalini), and she wanted to be an actress like Shalini when she grew up. Aditi attended Christ College, Irinjalakuda, Thrissur, because Shalini’s superhit Malayalam film ‘Niram’ was shot there.
- Aditi has a tattoo on her right hand.