Aasmaan Bhardwaj is an Indian film director and musician who is known for being the son of the famous Indian film director Vishal Bhardwaj and singer Rekha Bhardwaj.
Aasmaan Bhardwaj aka Aasmaan V Bhardwaj  was born on Wednesday, 13 December 1995 (age 27 years; as of 2022) in Mumbai, Maharashtra. His zodiac sign is Sagittarius. From 2006 to 2014, he did a diploma in International Baccalaureate at École Mondiale World School, Mumbai.
From 2015 to 2019, he pursued a Bachelor of Fine Arts in film, cinema, and video studies from the School of Visual Arts, New York, USA.
In 2017, he did a year course in Bachelor of Fine Arts in playwriting and screenwriting from New York University, New York, USA. 
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Parents & Siblings
His father, Vishal Bhardwaj, is a famous Indian film director and singer. His mother, Rekha Bhardwaj, is a popular Indian singer. He does not have any siblings.
Aasmaan Bhardwaj follows Hinduism.
He belongs to a Brahmin family. 
In January 2003, he started working as a managing partner at his father’s film production company named Vishal Bhardwaj Pictures Pvt. Ltd., and Vishal Bhardwaj Music Label LLP in Mumbai. In July 2015, he started working as an equity trader at a private firm named Aasmaan Communications.
In 2005, Aasmaan made his debut as an actor with the Hindi film ‘The Blue Umbrella’ in which he played the role of Biniya’s friend.
He has also worked as an actor in the Hindi short film ‘The Thief’ (2015).
He has worked as an assistant director in various Bollywood films like ‘Omkara’ (2006), ‘Kaminey: The Scoundrels’ (2009), ‘7 Khoon Maaf’ (2011), ‘Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola’ (2013), and ‘Pataakha’ (2018). In 2007, he worked as an assistant director in the Hindi short film ‘Blood Brothers.’
In 2012, he made his short film directorial debut with the Hindi short film ‘The Identities.’
Aasmaan has also directed a few other Hindi short films like ‘Murder On The Deccan Express’ (2015), and ‘The Thief’ (2015).
In 2022, the poster of his Bollywood directorial debut film ‘Kuttey’ (2023) was released. He also worked as a writer for the film.
- From August 2013 to May 2014, he volunteered at various social welfare campaigns like ‘Relay for Life Mumbai,’ organised by the Indian Cancer Society and Habitat for Humanity International, a camp for disaster and humanitarian relief.
- According to his Instagram bio, Aasmaan Bhardwaj is an amateur golfer.
- He is an avid dog lover and owns two pet dogs named Roohdaar and Haider. He considers his dogs his brothers.
- He is often spotted consuming alcohol at parties and events.
- He has got a tattoo inked on his right wrist.
- He enjoys watching and playing football.