Aashna Hegde is an Indian model, social media influencer, actor, and YouTuber who is known for becoming the first Indian content creator to make a runway debut as a showstopper at the New York Fashion Week for the Indian fashion designer Archana Kochhar.
Aashna Hegde was born on Tuesday, 7 February 1995 (age 27 years; as of 2022) in Karnataka, India. Her zodiac sign is Aquarius.
Height (approx.): 5′ 6″
Weight (approx.): 55 kg
Hair Colour: Light Brown
Eye Colour: Black
Figure Measurements (approx.): 34-26-34
Aashna Hegde belongs to a Tulu family. 
Parents & Siblings
There is not much information available on Aashna’s biological father. Her stepfather’s name is Umesh Hegde. Aashna’s mother’s name is Pakkhi Hegde, an Indian actress, who primarily appears in Bhojpuri films.
She has a younger sister, Khushi Hegde, a model.
When Aashna was six years old, her mother, Pakkhi, got separated from her first husband as he was an alcoholic and physically abusive, and she shifted to Mumbai with her two daughters.  In 2014, she got married to Umesh Hegde, an entrepreneur and a film director in Bhojpuri films. Reportedly, in a few years, the couple got separated due to mutual differences. 
In 2022, Aashna Hegde was in a relationship with Aditya Kumar, a model, YouTuber, and social media influencer from New Delhi.
Aashna dated Sanket Mehta, a model and YouTuber from Amritsar.
Aashna Hegde follows Hinduism.
Since her childhood days, Aashna aspired to become an actress. After completing her schooling, she enrolled herself in an acting school in Mumbai. Initially, she started working as an assistant director for a television show.  At the age of 23, she started making lip sync videos on Musical.ly and Tiktok, and later shifted to making videos on YouTube. Aashna works as a digital content creator with the NOFILTR group, which is a social media platform that encourages and supports young content creators.
Aashna has a self-titled YouTube channel in which she posts challenge videos, travel videos, haul videos, and make-up tutorials; the channel has more than 800k subscribers. She is part of another YouTube channel DamnFam!, which is a collaborative channel of Aashna’s friends in which they post funny challenge videos.
- Cuisine: South Indian
- Actor: Shah Rukh Khan
- Ice cream flavour(s): Butterscotch and Vanilla
- Holiday Destination(s): London, New York, and Los Angeles
- Colour: Orange
- Junk food item: Cheese Ball
- Dessert: Cheesecake
- Beverage: Black coffee
- Car: Mercedes-Benz G-Class
Aashna has a total of 7 tattoos.
- An anchor tattoo on her left arm’s wrist.
- A grumpy face tattoo on her foot’s thumb.
- Tattoo with the word ‘fragile’ on her back.
- Tattoo of the letter ‘K’ on her left arm, which is dedicated to her sister’s name, Khushi Hegde.
- Tattoo with the word ‘love’ on her left hand’s middle finger.
- Tattoo of the letter ‘C’ on her left hand’s little finger, which is dedicated to her pet dog’s name Casper (deceased).
- A wing tattoo on her right foot’s ankle.
- Aashna is fondly called by the name Aashu, Aash, Hedgehog, Hunna, and Hunny. 
- Aashna has a pet dog, Leo.
- Aashna follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- Aashna calls her mother by her name, Pakkhi. Aashna, in a video, talked about the reason and revealed that initially, directors were not in favour of casting married women in television shows. Due to the urgent need for money, her mother chose to keep her daughters a secret. Aashna and Khushi often accompanied Pakkhi while shooting for television shows, and they addressed her as a sister or friend.
- In January 2020, Aashna appeared in the Gujarati song Soni Gujarat Ni from the film Golkeri.
- In June 2022, Aashna represented the Indian creator community of Instagram internationally at VidCon in Los Angeles. Vidcon is an annual conference, which primarily connects fans, video creators, and online brands from across the internet.
- In August 2022, Aashna was chosen as one of the 75 cultural ambassadors of India by the Ministry of Culture, Government of India.
- In September 2022, Aashna made her debut as a showstopper at the New York Times Fashion Week for the Indian fashion designer Archana Kochhar in New York. In an interview, she talked about her experience as a debutant in the fashion show and said,
New York Fashion Week is the most iconic event of the fashion world and this feels like a ‘dream come true’ moment for me! I have been an ardent fashion enthusiast and have always wanted to bring to the fore my experimental fashion persona on the global stage. It’s such an honour to represent the Indian fashion community on such a global stage and help leverage the cause of sustainability.”